Friday, October 9, 2009

Putz houses I made for a swap

I had fun making these Putz Houses. I have fond memories of my own mom setting the up at Christmas, which I posted pictures of on my blog site ( last year) I made these from cut up plain old cardboard boxes, lollipop sticks ,cello, a sissex cuter for the edging, glue snow tex and glitter. It has been fun, though I wouldn't want to make a living from it! Right now I look like the fairy queen..all sparkly from the glitter!
I will post the pictures in the stages I made them...enjoy!


construction is 4 inches square.Lollipop porch rail and
paper punched trim (bought the punch at walmarts)



I added clear plastic in front of the windows
and behind that printed windows as below. alo painted it off white color and added blue roof.

and child greeters in a doorway


 then embellished with twiggy wreath, pines and lots of glitter!



2 comments:

  1. OMG, those are adorable! Terrific job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.....I wish I could be as clever as that!!!! I want a village now! Wow! xxxRobby

    ReplyDelete

Comments Welcomed!

Did someone say lets go shopping??

Did someone say lets go shopping??
Our Forum has the best sales!!!

Welcome to Craft Room Creations

We have decided to bring all our crafting projects to this blog site. It will give you easier access to what we all are making these days and view swaps we are sending to each other! Meet us back in The Keeping Room! ... I'm in the Craft room ... The Parlor ... The Kitchen... The Annex ...

The Office~ NEW !

The Carriage House..NEW!.

Jan from BigDogPrimitives posted this on P&R as a freebie. This is great to add to your blog or webpage. Many thanks Jan!!!

Halloween Swap 2008 ( cindy B)

Halloween Swap 2008 ( cindy B)
Free Printable Candy Bar Wrappers..all occasions!