Saturday, August 29, 2009

Judy's Pumpkin Door Greeter

since the open house, It was a GREAT one! Lots of people and lots of sales! God is good and we have been truly blessed!
People are ready for fall! I sure am too! Wow was it ever hot here for the last couple of weeks. We are headed into a cool down for next week and I can't wait! The middle of this week I will be decorating. I got some great fall goodies from the shop. There sure is alot of great fall items to choose from at the shop. The crafters are constantly bringing in new goodies. It makes it hard when you work there! I did work a few days last week and will work a half a day this coming week. Melissa is there 4 days a week while our very good friend Brenda works 2 days a week. I'm just a fill in plus I get to spoil Lukus and Gracie!
I've posted some more goodies for you to see so make sure you check them out! 


"Fall is my favorite time of year! Just recently at our DD's shop we had our Fall Open House. It was a huge success! I wanted to share with you one of the items I made. I simplified the pattern a bit but want to give a big thank-you to www.wintergardenprimitives.com for such a great pattern. She has some other great patterns so be sure to check her out! "   by Judy Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments Welcomed!

Did someone say lets go shopping??

Did someone say lets go shopping??
Our Forum has the best sales!!!

Welcome to Craft Room Creations

We have decided to bring all our crafting projects to this blog site. It will give you easier access to what we all are making these days and view swaps we are sending to each other! Meet us back in The Keeping Room! ... I'm in the Craft room ... The Parlor ... The Kitchen... The Annex ...

The Office~ NEW !

The Carriage House..NEW!.

Jan from BigDogPrimitives posted this on P&R as a freebie. This is great to add to your blog or webpage. Many thanks Jan!!!

Halloween Swap 2008 ( cindy B)

Halloween Swap 2008 ( cindy B)
Free Printable Candy Bar Wrappers..all occasions!